When you visit this website, your personal data is processed in connection with your visit and with a request to us. Processing” means, among other things, the collection, recording, organisation, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, use, disclosure by transmission, alignment or deletion of information which also relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (“personal data”). With this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you about which personal data is collected, processed and/or used in connection with the use of the website.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible. The security and confidentiality of your data is very important to us. We therefore take the utmost care and apply the necessary security standards to ensure the protection of your personal data.
- 1 Information on the collection of personal data.
- 2 Your rights.
- 3 Collection of personal data.
- 4 Legal basis of the processing .
- 5 Amendments.
1. Information on the collection of personal data
- In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be associated with your person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- The responsible person within the meaning of Art. 4 (7) of the EU Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (DSGVO) is Martin Klocke (see imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at 02159-8152230 or at our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
- If you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we store your e-mail address and, if you have provided it, your name and telephone number in order to be able to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or – in the case of legal retention obligations – we restrict the processing.
- If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also tell you the specified criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights in relation to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
According to Art. 15 para. 1 and 2 of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us. In this context, you also have the right to receive a copy of the personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 (3) and (4) DSGVO.
- Right to correction or deletion,
According to Art. 16 DSGVO, you have the right to request us to correct or complete your personal data. Pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 and 3 DSGVO, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data processed by us. If we have published this data, you also have the right under Art. 17 para. 1. 2 and 3 DSGVO to request that we inform other data controllers of your request to delete all links, copies or reproductions of this data.
- Right to restriction of processing,
According to Art. 18 DSGVO, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing,
Pursuant to Art. 21 (1), (2), (5) and (6) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us if it is carried out for the purpose of direct marketing and/or on the basis of a “legitimate interest” within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO.
- Right to data portability
Pursuant to Art. 20 (1) and (2) DSGVO, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us about yourself in a structured, uniform and machine-readable form and to request that we transfer this data directly to another controller.
- Withdrawal of your consent:
If you have given us consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw this consent in whole or in relation to individual processing purposes at any time without giving reasons.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data
(1) When you use the website, we collect the personal data described below to enable you to use the functions comfortably. If you would like to use our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary so that we can offer you the functions of our website and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
In general, we process and store the following data through our hosting service provider Alfahosting, so that we additionally refer to their data protection regulations (https://alfahosting.de/datenschutz/):
- Visited website
- Time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you reached the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
IP address used – after 24h, the last octet is zeroed and deleted after 7 days.
We collect the following data through our website:
- basic contact details such as email address and name of your contact person, company name, address, telephone number, preferred language, email address of the invoice recipient.
- Date and time of consent (consent administration record).
When you use our contact form, we store the following data:
- First name, last name, email address, phone number (optional), message.
(2) In addition to the above data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the device memory of your mobile device and assigned to the website you are using. Cookies enable certain information to be passed on to the person setting the cookie (here: us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your mobile device. They are used to make web services more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Persistent cookies:
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can configure the settings of your mobile operating system and the website according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
Below you will find supplementary information on our cookie consent management tool:
Essential: Some cookies are essential to allow you to use the full functionality of our website. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log in to your account, add products to your shopping cart and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website were visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyse how well the website is working and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Advertisements are displayed on our website. These cookies are used to personalise the advertising we show you so that it is meaningful to you. These cookies also help us to track the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third parties to show you advertisements on other websites in your browser.
Functional: These are the cookies that support certain non-essential functions on our website. These functions include embedding content such as videos or sharing content from the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us to remember your settings and browsing preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the website.
In addition, different browsers offer different methods for blocking and deleting cookies used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block/delete cookies. For more information on how to manage and delete cookies, see wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
4. Legal basis of the processing
(1) We process your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a), b), c) and f) DSGVO. This means that we only process personal data if you have given your consent (lit. a)), if this is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures (lit. b)), if we are legally obliged to do so (lit. c)) or if we have a legitimate interest in the processing (lit. f)).
(2) The following are the reasons and purposes for processing your data:
- To personalise the experience.
- To improve our website.
- Identify someone as a contractor.
- To enable quick registration.
- To set up a primary communication channel.
- Enables the automated processing of subscriptions.
- To create and view cookie instructions for end users and to store and view scan reports for you.
- Send emails at certain intervals (The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates about your order. In addition, if you have agreed, you will occasionally receive company news, updates, information about related products or services, etc.). If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may cancel your account by clicking “Delete My Account” after logging in.